Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My first Paraben free shampoo - 'Sunsilk Natural Recharge'

Recently I got into this habit of online shopping, thanks to my office mate, and I was looking for a new hair care product when this 'Sunsilk Natural Recharge' hamper came to me by courier. I had spent some wee hours on a Sunday writing a blog for Sunsilk contest on Indiblogger. I was so impressed by their acknowledgement of my efforts that I tried this product first thing the next morning and got impressed again with their new launch.

This is my first Paraben free product and I do realize the difference. The smell of this shampoo is so refreshing and close to nature that it justifies its name - 'Natural Recharge'. The texture of this shampoo is quite soothing and one can feel the softness getting transmitted to hair after applying its conditioner.

The hair felt so soft and fuller after wash that I was not surprised when my colleagues commented - "You are looking different today" and I could instantly answer - "Its just the hair."

The aroma of this shampoo stayed in my hair and kept me fresh all day long.

Well this was my experience of this new product from Sunsilk, which came to me finding a way on its own. Now its your turn and I bet you won't be disappointed if at all you are close to nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment