Saturday, January 18, 2014

I like everything about you...


If the odds are against you, remember you have me beside you.

If you feel like crying, then please do, for I am there to embrace you.

If you feel like shouting then let it go, for I am there to mollify you.

If you don’t feel like talking, remember that you don’t have to, for I’ll be there when you want to.

If you don't want to wake up from deep slumber, but you have to, then I’ll be there to cheer you.

If you don't feel like laughing, remember this is what I like the most about you.

If you ever feel unwanted, remember I like everything about you.

No matter what anyone says, I always have and I always will love you for what you are.




--Inspired by the movie - 'Music and Lyrics'

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely <3
    some people always love you (maybe even secretly) just for what you are! :)
    A happy thought, isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aayesha - U caught the very essence of the poem :)

    ReplyDelete